Even when both couples agree that getting a divorce is the right thing to do, the process can be emotionally, logistically, and legally challenging. At Ziegler, Zemsky & Resnick, we've been proud to distinguish ourselves as a premier New Jersey matrimonial and family law firm that understands the nuances of this area and the many concerns and anxieties couples feel as they confront the end of their marriage.
Why do clients continue to partner with Ziegler, Zemsky & Resnick?
- Our team has more than 100 years of combined legal experience
- Our attorneys have been industry recognized for their work
- Our lawyers are trusted legal resources for the public and the press
- Our firm takes a personalized approach to divorce representation
- Our team is compassionate, knowledgeable and ready for court when necessary
- Seven Ziegler and Zemsky attorneys named to 2018 New Jersey Super Lawyers and Rising Star Lists
- A finding of "Not Established" is not enough: Ziegler and Zemsky successfully appeal DCPP's finding
Are you facing a divorce and are unsure where to turn? Call our trusted matrimonial & family lawyers today at Ziegler, Zemsky & Resnick: (973) 878-4373. We're ready to hear your story - contact us.
Boutique Firm of Powerful Local Advocates
Unlike other matrimonial and family law firms in New Jersey, Ziegler, Zemsky & Resnick takes a personalized approach to our work. We partner closely with our clients, hear their concerns, and tailor our strategies to obtain the best results for our clients. We believe that our clients should always know what is going on with their case and should remain engaged with every key decision as it progresses.
Ziegler, Zemsky & Resnick also has local roots, which means that not only is our team engaged in our community and local causes, but is also familiar with our local judges. Our family law attorneys know how to navigate cases through New Jersey's court system and ensure that it receives the attention and consideration it deserves.
Are you ready to start exploring your legal options? Contact us today to request a case evaluation with our team.